1. What is the 1 detail everyone must be carrying out to make their lifestyle and business enterprise far better?
Investing in your self. Every element of your life is elevated when you have solid psychological, emotional, bodily and spiritual wellness. With personalized growth arrives business development.
2. What was your most memorable transaction?
My first sale. I immigrated right here from the Netherlands in 2012, received my license ideal absent and inside of a month, my business partner was out of town and despatched me my to start with buyer. I experienced no practical experience, staying a total beginner, but sold him a $1.4 million penthouse (which was a ton back then). Definitely a unforgettable begin to my authentic estate career in Miami.
3. What is 1 huge lesson you have uncovered in actual estate?
The value of creating long-time period relationships alternatively of focusing on just one-hit profits. Your network is your most important asset. When you can show you have the client’s ideal desire in mind, their assist and belief abide by. Life-extended clientele translate into organization referrals — and at times even friendship.
4. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? How does true estate relate to that childhood purpose?
I wished to be a veterinarian because I was obsessed with animals and character. I’ve lately begun to merge my passion for real estate and the ecosystem by educating myself about how we can are living more sustainably without getting rid of our modern day-day comforts. My mission now is to teach and inspire men and women to live more “eco-chic” and concentration additional on eco-stylish houses.
5. What’s the very best advice you at any time got from a mentor or colleague?
Training everyday gratitude. Electricity flows where interest goes. If you start off implementing gratitude in your awareness, enjoy how your daily life transforms.